Topic: Men's Monday Meme
Okay, I'm a day late and a dollar short. But, you know me, that's the story of my life.
Anyway, I've been having a discussion on a forum that I belong to about funny things that our kids do or say. I happened to mention that with the last name of Tinkel, there are bound to be a lot of humorous things that have happened. Then I thought "What a wonderful topic for the Men's Monday Meme".
I'll begin the discussion by mentioning the three things that I told the other great folks.
1. When I was in high school, my middle name mysteriously changed to "Gotta". Remember, now, my last name is "Tinkel" !
2. To this day there is a group of my cousins that do not use the term tinkle to mean going to the potty. I'm not even sure they know what that term means, although, how can they not know? We used it at in our house as kind of a joke. I mean, people were going to joke about it anyway, so it's kind of like "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" !
3. You have to be really careful about what you name your children when you have the last name of Tinkel...Ivana would just not work .
Okay, now your turn. The childhood memories that you write about don't have to be about your name. They could be anything funny about growing up. Something funny that you said or did, a humorous tradition, something funny that grandpa or grandma did...anything really! I'm sure you can think of something. I have more that I'm thinking of right now, but I'll save those for another day!
Here are the rules for this meme:
- This is a man's meme, so the answers must be the answers from a man. Either the man can answer on his blog, or a wife can interview her husband for her blog. However, if the wife puts it on her blog, she must stay true to what her husband said.
- You are encouraged to put one of the Men's Monday Meme buttons found to the left on your blog. Just copy the code below the button of your choice. The more folks who link, the more readers you may have to visit your blog.
- You may answer the question any time during the week up through next Monday. After you answer the question, add the address to your post to the Mr.Linky below. If you could, please only add the direct link to the post to make it easier for readers to find the entry.
- My answer along with a new question will be posted next Monday. The new Mr. Linky will be added at midnight Monday night or sometime within the next couple of days after that .
And here is the new Mr. Linky: