Topic: Blog Carnivals!
I am super excited to be a host for this month's edition of the TOS Crew Blog Hop! You've heard me talk about the TOS Homeschool Crew a lot. It's the team of homeschool bloggers that review great homeschool products on their blogs. Well, even though the team for 2011-12 has been chosen, you can still get involved by joining in the blog hop.
This months theme is "Not-Back-To-School" but don't let the name of the theme fool you. The blog hop folks have tried really hard to choose themes that are vague and open. You can really write about anything that has anything to do with the theme.
- What do you do on the weekends?
- What do you do at night time?
- Do you take field trips during the year?
- It's past the "back to school" time. What is your regular schedule like?
- How do you beat the "every day is the same old boring thing blues" after the newness has worn off?
Those are just a few of the topics that you can choose. And, you don't even have to write something new. If you've already written something that fits the theme, then link that post up. Really, the sky is the limit. All we want you to do is join us and have fun. The blog hop officially starts tomorrow, but I thought I would post about it tonight to give you all a heads up. Below are the guidelines. Have fun!
The Guidelines for participating in the TOS Crew blog hop are as follows:
1. Please grab the blog hop button to spread the word.
<a href="http://www.linkytools.com/wordpress_list.aspx?id=106247&type=thumbnail" mce_href="http://www.linkytools.com/wordpress_list.aspx?id=106247&type=thumbnail" target="_blank"><img class="alignleft" title="Crew Blog Hop" src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/devildogwife97/Blog%20Pics/Design%20Elements/WheelBlogHopButtonVBlue-1-1.png" mce_src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/devildogwife97/Blog%20Pics/Design%20Elements/WheelBlogHopButtonVBlue-1-1.png" alt="Crew Blog Hop"></a>
2. Please follow our wonderful hosts – Families Again, Marine Corps Nomads, Faith, Family, and Fun, and Training Children up for Christ as well as the 2 blogs in front of your link.
3. Please link directly to your blog hop post. Our theme for this month is Not-Back-To-School.
4. Please do not link up your giveaways, blog hops, etc. (These will be deleted.)
Link up your blog, visit and follow the blogs that interest you and have fun getting to know the 2011-2012 TOS Crew as well as the other participating homeschoolers. If you follow our blogs and leave a comment, we will follow you back! (Since we're all homeschoolers, it may take us a few days to follow everyone back. Thanks for your understanding.)
Now, let’s get blog hoppin’ and have some fun! You only need to add your link to one linky for it to show up on all participating blogs. Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
Past Crew Blog Hops: August 2011 - Getting to Know You
Post Comment | View Comments (9) | Permalink | Share This Post