Summer is always a fun time for us. We love to go to the lake and picnic or cook out at home. One of our favorite stops is at the local farmers market to pick up some fresh vegetables to throw on the grill or cook up in a stir fry.
Unfortunately, there are some summer foods that you just can't grow in your garden or pick up at the farmers market. Of course, in the summer you have to have something cold to drink like
and what summer can go by without buying (and eating) lot's of
And, when you picnic, you always have to take along some
Well, never fear, Kroger is here to help you with all of your fun summer food needs. Starting tomorrow, July 31, until August 17, Kroger is having a "Cart Buster Savings Event"! You can save on brands like General Mills, PepsiCo, Unilever, Heinz, Mars, Wrigley and Kimberly Clark. Some of your favorite items like Honey Nut Cheerios, Yoplait , Pillsbury Pepsi, Doritos, Gatorade, Smart Ones, Ore-Ida, Cottonelle, Viva, Breyer´s Ice Cream, Axe , Snickers, Pedigree and Orbit will be on sale. There are even going to be "Deal of the Day" offers beginning August 3rd.
Don't have a Kroger near you? Don't worry! The "Cart Buster Savings Event" is going to be held at all the Kroger Family of Stores, which includes Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott´s food & Pharmacy.
To find out if you have one of these great stores near you, or to find out more about the Kroger "Cart Buster Savings Event", just click on one of the following links:
AND THAT'S NOT ALL! To celebrate this momentous event, I'm giving away a $25 gift card good at any of the Kroger family of stores. Here's how to enter:
1. Leave a comment saying which of your favorite products you are most excited to see on sale at the Kroger "Cart Buster Savings Event" (worth one entry).
2. Leave a comment telling in what ways your family enjoys spending time together during the summer (worth one entry).
3. Subscribe to my blog by clicking on the subscribe button at the end of this post and then leave a comment saying that you did (worth one entry).
4. Subscribe to my blog by clicking on the Networked blog button or the Google friend requests in the left column and then leave a comment saying that you did (worth two total entries - one entry for each).
5. Become a fan on my Families Again Facebook page by clicking here and then leave a comment saying that you did (worth one entry).
6. Follow me in Twitter by clicking here and then leave a comment saying that you did (worth one entry).
7. Twitter about this give-away and leave a comment with a link to the post(s) (worth one entry per day. Must make a separate comment each day).
8. Blog about this give-away and leave three comments with a link to the post (worth 3 entries).
I'm going to be drawing the winner on Monday, August the eighth so that gives you a little over a week to enter. Have fun!
Disclosure: The Kroger gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark