The Big Lands' End Giveaway Is Here!
Well, did you get the equation from last night correct? Yep, it's a Lands' End giveaway!
A little over a week ago I was contacted about a promotion for the great Lands' End Original Mesh Polo Shirts. I would receive one later in the week, try it out for a few days, then blog about what I thought of it.
One of the things that I was to include in my blog was why and where I wear polo shirts. Easy questions. I wear them because of the comfort. Especially in the summer when it is hot out! And, during the summer, I wear them especially during the Day Camps that we run here at Good News Mission.
Here I am wearing an off-brand polo shirt while teaching a flannel graph story to some of the kids last week at Day Camp. This particular shirt is very inferior to the one I received from Lands' End. I show you the picture as proof that I do, indeed, wear them all of the time during the summer.
My new Lands' End shirt arrived last Friday during our biggest day of Day Camp so I decided to give it the ultimate Day Camp test! If you guessed WATER DAY you were right on! I put on my comfortable "Ocean Breeze" colored mesh polo shirt to see if it was up to the challenge of water balloons, shaving cream and slip-n-slide soap. As you can see in the following pictures, it was thoroughly put to the test.
How did it hold up. Well, check this out! This picture was taken today, just before I published this post. After washing it's as good as new. I think this Lands' End New Mesh Polo Shirt is a keeper - don't you?
This really is a soft and comfortable shirt. The mesh design allows for me to be cool when I'm out in the hot sun and, with the tail makes it easy to stay tucked in or gives it a classy look if you are like me and prefer your polo shirts stay untucked. This new shirt by Lands' End really is a winner.
The price is a winner as well! The short sleeved shirts come with or without pockets and are just $29.50 each for sizes S-XXL. You can buy them in a large variety of colors - even stripes. There is even a long sleeved mesh shirt that runs for $34.50. Some styles also come in Tall sizes that you can purchase for an additional $5.00 on top of the regular price. Right now, though, they have a sale going on. If you buy any three mesh shirts you can take off $5.00 for each. That's a savings of $15.00! To find out more about these great shirts, just click here or on any one of the hi-lighted links above.
BUT...here's the best part...just in time for Father's Day, Lands' End is allowing me to give away one of these great short sleeved mesh polo shirts for FREE on my blog! You have until midnight next Tuesday, June 21, to enter. On Wednesday, June 22, I'll be randomly drawing a winner and notifying the lucky person. They will need to give me a size and mailing address ASAP because I have to turn all of that in by next Friday, June 24 (sorry, but you don't get a color preference ). There are multiple ways to enter. Here are the details:
1. Leave a comment saying why you would like to win a Lands’ End polo shirt. (worth one entry).
2. "Like" the Lands' End Facebook page by clicking here and then leave a comment below saying that you did. (worth one entry).
3. Subscribe to my blog by clicking on the subscribe button at the end of this post and then leave a comment saying that you did (worth one entry).
4. Subscribe to my blog by clicking on the Networked blog button or the Google friend requests in the left column and then leave a comment saying that you did (worth two total entries - one entry for each).
5. Become a fan on my Families Again Facebook page by clicking here and then leave a comment below saying that you did (worth one entry).
6. Follow me in Twitter by clicking here and then leave a comment below saying that you did (worth one entry).
7. Twitter about this give-away and leave a comment with a link to the post(s) (worth one entry per day. Must make a separate comment each day).
8. Blog about this give-away and leave three comments with a link to the post (worth 3 entries).
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Dad Central Consulting on behalf of Lands’ End and received a polo shirt to facilitate my review, one to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.
Subscribe to Families Again